Well that came way too fast. What a month! I’ve been here, there, and everywhere it seems. I have to say I was surprised, yet not really, with my results this month. I mean I have been in the scale every day, I know how much it’s not moving, no matter how much I seem to run. My therapist reminded me this week that I am on medication that causes significant weight gain…I’m now at a point where my body is likely fighting that chemistry. Well yay. Terrific. So happy about that reality check…really 😒
So without further ado…drum roll
- Weight loss: -3.4 lbs (Wa Wa Wummm)
- Inches loss: -6″ (cha Ching!)
Loss to date:
- Weight: -65.6 lbs (An average 9 year old)
- Inches: -39.75″ (the height of an average 5 year old)
On the inches perspective I am seriously making some major progress and I am happy. I can really see a difference in my body. In fact, when my husband and I started dating I was 14 lbs lighter than my current weight and both of us agree that I actually look slimmer now than I did at 160! Go figure, eh?
NSV (because those are what I have to focus on at this rate)
- I am in a size 12 pant and a medium top. Woot!
- My running gets better every day. I’m still focused and getting more diciplined in this area. Crossfit is back on in June or earlier. Nervous about that but very excited to see the dramatic changes that are sure to come from adding that back into my life.
- See inches lost above 😆
- The only loose skin I seem to have right now is in my upper arms. It’s not bad, but very noticeable to me. Hoping CF will reduce this. It will either help it or make it look worse…
- Vegas was amazeballs and I felt like I looked like a rockstar. I felt so pretty! Hubs thought I looked boo-koo hot too.
- We walked the strip for hours and I didn’t get tired in the slightest.
- I showed my ‘before’ picture to my co-worker and she said she would never have guessed it was the same person. That makes two of us, sweet lady.
- I ordered a new bathing suit and it’s not BLACK! And it has an open back! (Hope it looks good on…).
- I’ve been sun bathing naked (I live on a 30 acre farm, no one can see me) and I don’t feel embarrassed about it in the least.
- I can maneuver much better in the bedroom and I don’t have to close my eyes the whole time for fear of seeing myself. (TMI, I know but this is a biggie for me).
- The kids can wrap their arms around me when they hug me and then some.
- Kids still having a hard time recognizing me when I call for them in public. This one never fails to crack me up.
- I am diligently taking my vitamins every day!
So, I still need to get more diciplined with meal planning. Not so much for food choices as much as it is for proper nourishment and protein intake. I still don’t think I’m getting enough each day.
With the exception of meal planning I am doing well with my goals. Why the scale isn’t really moving hardly, it is clear I am still making great progress. My body’s just shaking itself out, I think. Not sure if I will ever see 140 but I will continue to stay focused and maybe the scale will start moving again. Let’s pray!
Much love sleevers!! Xoxo