I woke up this morning to some serious-I mean serious-hunger pains. Too many days of just liquids…I believe my pouch re-set is officially over. I have not had the energy to run since Monday and I really need to train.
In case anybody’s wondering-all of this and I only dropped a pound. Not that I was doing it to get the scale moving at all, I just find it interesting. The whole point was to get my body cleansed and my pouch healed. Hopefully mission accomplished so now it’s time to meal plan and be on track again. Because if I continue I feel like I’m being counter-intuitive if I just don’t have the energy to work out too. I do have to admit it was a good mental exercise, oddly enough. I was controlling what went into my mouth again, instead of mindless, emotional or stress eating. So, back on track.
I’m coming up on my 5 month surgaversary and with this month being so low on the SV’s I want to focus heavily on the few NSV’s I’ve had.
- Knowing I’m going to Vegas in 3 weeks I was rummaging through my closet for some work clothes. I have a ton, I’ve worked in a corporate office my whole career until this last year. Unfortunately, everything I tried on was way too big and not something I would want to wear to an annual Summit meeting where I finally get to meet my peers in person. I do have a couple of dresses I could get away with, but I really don’t want to sit in meetings all day in a dress. So off to the store for some slacks-and a new pair of nice jeans (for the casual dinner the night before).
- My yoga pants have officially become ‘sweat pants’ as they are not fitted anymore. The fold over flap doesn’t mess up when I sit anymore either-the band stays put. Yay!
- Now I am too nervous to try on the gold dress I bought for Vegas again yet, But I did get the other dress I ordered for Vegas and it fits perfect and I look amazing in it! It’s SO comfortable too-bonus!
- I can run a whole 1.5 miles without having to stop and walk! When I started I couldn’t run .2 miles without having to walk! Very excited about that.
- This one is random, but I finally found the perfect shade of daring lipstick. I know, I said it was random.
- Lots of work-related NSV’s but I won’t bore you with details on those. But things are really going great there and I’m getting a lot of positive recognition.
With that I am now going to make myself a good hearty and healthy breakfast! Xoxo