My husband asked me tonight, “So what will you Do with all of your extra time when you’re done with school?!”
Well. Good question.
- I can definitely get more food prep in.
- Keep the house cleaner through the week (I hope).
- Maybe up my fitness training. Get 10,000 steps (running or walking) a day religiously.
- Throw in a painting once a month like I’d hoped to do when I got my mini-studio for Christmas last year.
- Actually have time to do some volunteer work with church.
- Incorporate reading back into my life. The great fiction kind that doesn’t involve in-depth analysis and brain freeze paper writing.
- Write better blog material that doesn’t just involve WLS.
The simple fact of the matter is, I’m going to revel in the freedom of doing nothing for at least a couple of weeks.
Any great ideas-that don’t involve taking a class, lol?