Top of the morning to y’all! So in light of my down-trodden self about my current stall, I’ve been collecting some NSV’s to be excited about.
- My 16 jeans – that have always been skin tight and I got to where I could not wear them because I was pushing a size 20 – fit perfectly and even have a little bag in the booty.
- A pair of shorts I couldn’t wear two months ago are super baggy on me now.
- My husband and kids are really noticing and saying stuff about my weight loss to date.
- I bought a small Fitbit HR on accident early this year and could barely make the last prong to put it on. I am now comfortably on the 3rd from the bottom prong and can place the lip in the strap holder now!
- I did my C25K training four times this week and killed it!
- And drumroll please…22.25 inches lost since surgery!
I took my measurements the day before surgery. I was over the moon when I saw these numbers this morning! I know I was a bit surprised at the waist but I did it three times so, it’s right.
Now… To clean this house and get some homework done…happy Sunday everyone!